Every blonde head makes me sad
I simply told you
to borrow a life,
anywhere you could.
But I can not
with drama and sorrow
for your new identity
I supposedly sought. --lorraine
written in 1967, a year after she was born
- Resources: Laws, Searching, Reunion
- Resources to Help Parents Keep Their Babies
- Favorite Adoption Quotes
- Considering Open Adoption? What You Should Know
- Response to The Adoption Option
- UPDATE: NY Adoptee Rights
- Letter to Birth Mother or Sibling
- Giving Up Your Baby?
- Writing the First Letter
- 'Positive' Adoption Language?
- What We Think About Adoption