August, 16,1974, after reading the introduction to In Search of Origins: The Experiences of Adopted (1973, London) people by by John Triseliotis.
How is she? And the introduction
the more adjusted
she needs me.
Even in my ethereal form
of the void of the present silence
that she be happy.
(however she perceives such).
please I beg on the crusts of my soul
that she is searching
funny--such a paradox
as is this conundrum.
- Resources: Laws, Searching, Reunion
- Resources to Help Parents Keep Their Babies
- Favorite Adoption Quotes
- Considering Open Adoption? What You Should Know
- Response to The Adoption Option
- UPDATE: NY Adoptee Rights
- Letter to Birth Mother or Sibling
- Giving Up Your Baby?
- Writing the First Letter
- 'Positive' Adoption Language?
- What We Think About Adoption